Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pastel Hotel

{source: unknown}

Since my arrival home from Portland, I have been on one too many adventures that I've neglected to complete my duties I needed to get in order before I board my plane back to Japan. So my last few days here will be busy busy busy due to my wonderful skills in the art of procrastination.

On another note, I went to see the The Grand Budapest Hotel yesterday!! To be quite honest it was not something I planned on viewing, since movies like this has a history of leaving me solemn and melancholy; but to my surprise, I enjoyed it! Maybe because I went in with such low expectations, but compared to my friends I think I ended up leaving the theatre more cheerful than I entered. I loved the idiosyncratic characters and of course the colors that could just make you melt. 

P.S. I thought for the longest time that the bellboy was Michael Cera. Laughter ensued when I brought this up with my friends. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I need to watch The Grand Budapest Hotel. After seeing the clip I thought it was Michael Cera, too! Glad I'm not the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete