Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Beyond The Haze




This was the view I had this morning walking the dog. She walks awfully slow and I don't blame her since she dislikes the leash immensely, but it does give me time to stop and enjoy the quiet morning air. It's been foggy all week in the early hours, and though it can be a nuisance when driving, I enjoy the haziness of the fog and how it feels on my skin when I walk through. It carries me to a different realm even though the pavement I've been stepping on is the same as the countless days before. I find it quite interesting and at the same time peculiar how my emotions can change just with a simple touch of mother nature's will. Though the picture is not that clear, the spider webs dusted in morning dew was somehow extremely aesthetically pleasing and seemed to be in sync with the ambiance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment