Friday, February 14, 2014

I Smell Love


Last night I made milk chocolate truffles covered in shaved coconut in the spirit of Valentines Day which turned out wonderfully, except for the fact I might of added a tidbit too much cream, but a little time in the freezer fixed it right up :) I forgot how simple it was to make, and the outcome seems like you've been frenzying in the kitchen for the whole day. 


I also purchased a new perfume from Anthropologie that smells absolutely heavenly. I've never been into wearing scents since the ones I have encountered either felt too manufactured or really didn't please my nose. This bottle however, was simple yet had a feminine touch, exactly what I have been looking for all along 

2 comments:

  1. Those.truffles.sound yummy! ...i can't bake.nor.cook a thing :s
    ..and anthropologie, nice! I love that store.
    Thanks.so much for.your comment on my blog, I appreciate the advice!
    I'll keep in touch, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. There IS something about the feeling of a perfume bottle that makes you feel more feminine than almost anything. At least that's how I feel.

    ReplyDelete